Rabu, 21 April 2010

I want to Swim!!!I want to dive, i want to snorkel!!! :)

I was writing bout I want to swim, i think I had click 'publist post'
but maybe i forgot to LOL
stupid me :)

I was watching ESPN, airing FINA games in US, talked bout men swim US team. they asked how they felt bout being one team with the legend, Mike Phelps.,kind like that.

those program made me want to swim!!!

I miss to swim,,,now i live in a very small island which surrounded by seawater, but i barely swim. just once in 2 months i guess.

my pals here cannot swim, how weird, they born, live in this place, Ternate
but they can't swim :O

thx God I can swim :) even in my lovely hometown, rarely to see beach but i can swim, im so proud :D

I miss to swim, to snorkel, and i'll dive someday if i had money and time...amien!!!

Love to swim...
that's the 1st sport that i did when i injured in my leg, my left leg :(
til now, i still can feel the pain, a bit, but i still have to be careful with my legs. my leg was splitted , hhhh so horrable...
the pain was so horrable, a nightmare...
thx Allah, now i can walk, i can run a bit, i can swim, thx Allah <3!!!

Comments :

0 komentar to “I want to Swim!!!I want to dive, i want to snorkel!!! :)”