Rabu, 21 April 2010

I want to Swim!!!I want to dive, i want to snorkel!!! :)

now i watching ESPN, FINA, focused on US team so far. well yeah they have Mike Phelps, the legend who is still young, they talked bout how they'd felt being 1 team with the legend.

watching this, made me want to swim!!!
now i live in a small island, Ternate, surrounded with seawater but i barely swim here, just once a month if i got lucky, got some friends who wants too.
sadly, a lot of my pals can't swim, man... you guys came from this beautiful island but you cant swim.

thx God I can swim, even lovely hometown dont have a beach , i can swim, i used to swim once a week!!! i miss to swim.

I love to swim, I can do snorkel, I'll do dive later, when I have money and time to do that.Amien!!!

:)

Comments :

0 komentar to “I want to Swim!!!I want to dive, i want to snorkel!!! :)”