Selasa, 08 September 2009

Support Rio Haryanto!!!

Wow, I love this boy!!! Hope he'll race in Formula 1, hope he can do that, amien!

He won in Sentul in Indonesia Independent day, 4 win in a row, wehhh my english is so bad hukz hukz

whatever, I just want to support Rio ev'rytime I can by spreading messages to my buddies to support Rio!!!

He also won 2nd podium in F2 in Brisbane-even though he drove the Renault car for the first time, his car in the F3, he was evaluated fast in adapting process. As a result, this 16 years old driver was able chasing Tom Tweedie who started in the second position. After in Brisbane he would concentrate to participate Formula BMW Asia-Pacific which would be held in Singapura 24th -27th September.here
Go Rio!!!

Oh ya just talked in FB with him 2 days ago hohoho he is so nice...
Indonesian society supporting for you Rio!!! Reach your dream to be the 1st Indonesian F1 pilot!!!
Amien!!!

Comments :

0 komentar to “Support Rio Haryanto!!!”