Rabu, 02 September 2009

After Spa 2009

Well, Ferrari want to dump out Luca Badoer, they said: of course we don't want to finish in the last place, so we will evaluate. Gitu katanya...

O ya, Kimi's last victory is the 4th time won in Spa, that's why I said that Spa loves Kimi so much. I read the interview after the race, one journalist asked Kimi bout love affair between Him and Spa ^^-that's so funny question-and as usual Kimi : No, there's no such a thing like that, most of drivers enjoy this place.I don’t think there has been any special thing. Unfortunately last year we lost it in the last lap more or less. I think many drivers like it. It is a proper circuit. An old style circuit, very flowing and up and down hills, and it is good fun to drive. It is in the forest and it is just everything what you want. Usually I have always been pretty very good here since I was here the first time many, many years ago. It just seems to be good for me somehow. I don’t mind. It is a nice place to win. Also we get very good races here. It is good for spectators, for teams, for drivers. It has been a pretty good weekend. Of course yesterday we could have done better to make out life a bit easier but anyhow we managed to win which is the main thing. It is good right now and we try to keep it up for the next races.

Another funny question: about the champagne tase better in 1st podium than in 2nd or 3rd and also bout Kimi didn't want to cut his hair until reached 1st podium hohoho
but Kimi said, No, it’s nothing to do with that. There’s always speculation in Formula One and b****t as we know. It doesn’t change anything. It’s the same stuff. When you’re first or second or third, it makes no difference what is in the bottle, but of course the feeling is nicer overall. It’s good for the team and good for me, so in that way it’s nice.
But Kimi forgot to anwer bout his hair... Loph him!!!
Go at Monza!!!

I got the interview from here

Comments :

0 komentar to “After Spa 2009”