Jumat, 06 Maret 2009

Dear Friends

Came as you are / when I need someone

Someone to talk about this life

You gave me a joy, no more pain I feel

You bring the happiness into my life

Dear my friends, thank you for everything

I need you always, in my last and my present

Just want you to know,,, that

You guys are my best friends in the world

When darkness on your back

You’ll know that I’m with you, always,,,

I’ll give you a sun / just like you always do

Don’t worry about a life, we can share it every time

No matter where you are, where I am, what’s the time,,,

Facing the world with our own way

Maybe we’re apart, but we’re still together

Maybe you’ll find someone new and I found someone else

But doesn’t matter anyway

Cuz you’re my best friends

Forever,,,

For all my friends in the world, since kindergarten, elementary school, junior high, senior high, ‘til univ, thank you for giving me a wonderful life. I miss you so much.

Comments :

0 komentar to “Dear Friends”